Thursday, September 2, 2010

Watch your step!!

Here in the northwest spiders seem to come out in droves during late summer and fall. In the summer they stay outside, but if hiking you have to watch so you don't walk through a spider's web. In the fall the spiders tend to seek warmer areas such as my house. Today I was tending to my garden (hoping my tomatoes will ripen before fall arrives) when I nearly ran into this large spider.


                                                                         mmm tasty!
Thanks for stopping by,
Tonya

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, spiders are everywhere! I feel like they rebuild very quickly, too. I'll pass through the same spot within an hour and go through a new web. They are very industrious!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Leave me a comment.